第四百六十八章:白胡子的赞歌(2/2)
妖夜没有理他,振臂一挥,由阿杰指挥,雪隐的火炮冲天而上,莉姿,爱丽丝,幻化出翅膀,飞向妖夜两侧,满天的炮火,震耳欲聋,无数的樱在天空中翻转,凝成白胡子和和的莫比迪力号,栩栩如生!
作为最强大的海贼,他,足够所有人尊重!
“雪隐海贼团听令,为世界上最强大的海贼白胡子送行,唱赞歌!,”
【hoist the colours 【扬起船旗】
yo ho, haul together, hoist thecolors high
唷吼 一起转航,扬起船旗
heave ho,thieves and ars,never shall we die
拉呀 小偷和乞丐,我们将永不死
the king and his men stole the queen from her bed and bound her in her bones
国王和他的手下们从皇后的床上偷偷抓起并将她束缚在她的骨子里
这个书最近更新在##六@@九@@书@@吧!!更新!
the seas be ours and by the powers where we will well roam
我们拥有海洋和力量 我们该流浪何方
yo ho, haul together, hoist thecolors high
唷吼 一起转航,扬起船旗
heave ho,thieves and ars,never shall we die
拉呀 小偷和乞丐,我们将永不死
some men have died and some are alive and others sail on the sea
with he keys to the cage and the devil to pay we lay to fiddler's green!
有些人已安息 有些人仍活著 还有些人继续在海上航行
他的钥匙插入箱子里 恶魔将会实现我们航海者的梦!
the bell has beised from it's watery grave do you hear it's sepulchral tone
钟声已从潮湿的墓地响起 你是否听到那阴森森的音调
we are a call to all, pay head the squall
我们召唤所有人 让啼哭声得到报偿
and turn your sail toward home! yo ho, haul together raise the colors high!
heave ho!thieves and ars, never say we die.
改变你的航行航往家中吧!唷吼,一起转航.扬起船旗!
拉呀!小偷和乞丐,我们将永不死
hoist the colours
扬起船旗】
(摘自《加勒比海盗3》-《海盗之歌》)